Monday, February 28, 2011

So, anyway...

I had a pretty darn good birthday.  Erma and Ambrose got me a Nook, which I've been playing with all morning.   Along with the Nook they also got me a cover for it, a 20 dollar gift card, and while they were here, Erma ordered me the light that goes with it, so I can read at night.

There are tons of free books, so I've been having a lot of fun finding things to read.  I've downloaded everything from the Holy Bible to books about Lincoln to a book called, "How to Marry A Millionaire Vampire".  Of course I spent the 20 dollars on the gift card almost immediately.   I ordered "American Brutus", which is a book about John Wilkes Booth, and "American Wife", which Erma recommended to me.

Jethro and Macrame got me a bunch of bath towels.  I'd asked for them, needed them, and wanted them, so getting towels, while not romantic, is something I liked receiving.

I think I already said that Lampshade and his wife, Brittany, got me headphones.

Oh!  Erma and Ambrose also got me a Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake, which was delicious.

All in all, it was a pretty good day.

Go in peace, be warm and filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment